State of the Art Facility
Our State of the Art Facility:
- 5,000sq ft temperature controlled filleting hall
- 500 pallet capacity cold store
- Purpose built Smoking Kiln
- Touch Screen Terminals - to ensure full traceability
The very latest processing equipment and machinery including:
- Velfag Filleting Line
- Automated breading & frying line
- Laser portioning machines
- Pin boners
- Vac packers
- Gas flushers
- Blast chills
Our premises is fully approved by the Sea Fisheries Protection Authority - ensuring compliance with food safety law specifically for seafood - so you can be reassured that your customers’ safety is ensured when you buy from Atlantis of Kilmore Quay.
We have a fully integrated H.A.C.C.P. system that is regularly reviewed.
You can track your products from table to trawler with our comprehensive tracing system, giving complete confidence in traceability.
In-house Authentic Smoking
We use our own Smoking Kiln to produce high quality smoked salmon, haddock, mackerel and lots more interesting and delicious products. If you have a requirement for a special fish to be smoked with a particular flavour, let us know - we would love to help out!
Atlantis of Kilmore Quay Customer Service
Our customer service is second to none - our dedicated team having over 50 year industry experience have an excellent track record in meeting the needs of our trade customers - and exceeding their expectations!
At Atlantis of Kilmore Quay we continually invest in our people, plant & equipment. In 2020 despite economic uncertainty we sailed ahead & put plans in place on how we can ride out the storm, these included
- New e-commerce website
- Investing in staff in core areas of our business
- Improved traceability system
- Upgrading of filleting hall & cold storage
- Purchase of Velfag Filleting Machine
- Purchase of Mondini Paperseal Packing Line.
Purchase of equipment was part funded by the Irish Government and the European Maritime and Fisheries Fund under the Seafood Capital Investment Scheme and was administered by Bord Iascaigh Mhara (BIM), Ireland’s Seafood Development Agency.